Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands (LVS), it is the world’s most expensive building, at US$ 4.7 billion, including the cost of the prime land.
Marina Bay Sands is situated on 15.5 hectares of land with the gross floor area of 581,000 square metres. The iconic design has transformed Singapore’s skyline and tourism landscape since it opened on 27 April 2010.The property has a hotel, convention and exhibition facilities, theatres, entertainment venues, retailers and restaurants.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT):
- 4 mins walk from Marina Bay MRT station.
- 10 mins walk from Promenade MRT station on the Circle Line.
- Bayfront MRT station on the Circle Line and Downtown Line.
By public bus:
- Services 97/97e, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A, NR1 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of Public Holidays), and NR6 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of Public Holidays).
By water taxi:
- Water taxis can be taken from Grand Copthorne Water Front, Raffles Landing Side, Boat Quay, River Side Point and Robertson Quay to Marina Bay Sands. Ticket ranges from S$4 to S$16.